Reflecting beams: the reason why Genji’s bullet deflection works from a design standpoint is because the trajectory of the projectile is changed from one value to another. That logic doesn’t work for the beam weapons, because they don’t adhere to the same logic. Specifically, Zarya’s beam has a fixed endpoint (reflecting that endpoint somewhere else would just read VERY weird visually), while Symm and Winston’s beams latch onto a nearby target and deal damage while that target is in range.
I could see an ability that spawns an energy singularity that acts as a decoy target for Symm/Winston’s beams and maybe draws Zarya’s beam into it while in range, but that doesn’t mesh with the Jedi kit you’re prescribing here. TL;DR: There’s no way to do a Jedi trick that duplicates Genji’s deflect for beam weapons.
Force Push: I don’t see this being functionally different from Lucio’s RMB or Pharah’s E. It matches the kit, but it’s not particularly unique.
Force Lightning: This could be pretty visually spectacular, and fits the kit. I could see a mechanism where the damage dealt is distributed across enemy targets (aka: the fewer enemy targets, the more damage they take) and perhaps an additional part where allies get a temporary lightning aura that acts like Winston’s beam weapon for a brief period after leaving the Ult area.
Force Jump: I like the idea of being able to do an enhanced jump, but I don’t think it needs to be Genji’s double jump. Maybe holding down SPACE lets you charge up a jump, and releasing it launches you up?
Saber Slash: Short range, fast melee attack, no ammo… nothing wrong with this if you can build the rest of the kit to support it.
Saber Toss: Medium range, deals damage in both directions… I don’t get the self-damage component, that doesn’t make any sense if the weapon flies back to you anyway.
So to review: yeah, all of the abilities generally match a complete kit of replicating a Jedi-like character, but mechanically some of the abilities range from flat-out not working to simply not really bringing anything interesting to the table.
What role were you thinking of? Offense? Defense? That might give some more guidelines on what you want the hero to, which could influence the abilities.
For example, let’s kit this hero out for Defense, meaning that the greater objective is denying an area to the enemy.
- E: Singularity – Spawns a black hole (fixed location) that draws nearby enemy fire (including beam weapons) into it for 2s. (It’s like a fixed Defense Matrix, but has a shorter duration and can eat beam weapons.)
- Shift: Vortex – Spawns a wind tunnel in the direction you’re aiming for 5s. Heroes in the path of the tunnel are pushed in the tunnel’s direction. (So aim it up and it can work as a launchpad to move friendly heroes to a higher location, but aim it along the ground and it will push heroes who walk into it away from the source.)
- LMB: Saber Slash – Melee range, deals aggravated damage to energy shields.
- RMB: Saber Toss – Mid range, deals damage to targets while in flight.
- Q: Lightning Field – Short range area around hero deals lightning damage to enemy heroes. Ally heroes in the field gain a lightning damage attack that strikes a nearby enemy within 3s from leaving the field.
This hero operates on area denial by being able to absorb fire using E, move enemies (and/or allies) using Shift, threaten enemies with LMB/RMB at short/midrange, and can turn a chokepoint into a very deadly area using Q. The aggravated damage to energy shields makes the hero especially dangerous to Symmetra and Zarya, but also to Winston’s bubble, Reinhardt’s shield, Orisa’s shield, and enemies defended by Symmetra’s Shield Generator, Zarya’s bubble or Lucio’s ult.
Taken from a high level, it’s like a defense version of OG D.va with a few tweaks and a modified version of Mei’s Ice Wall.